Auction Information and
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All items will be sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” without exception. Buyer is responsible for any and all title issues and fees. Come early and inspect items before bidding. All bids are final and must be paid day of sale.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard or good check with positive ID. Without exception, all purchases must be settled day of sale.
- A numbered system is used. To bid you must register.
- A buyer’s fee of $75 is charged for car purchases; for all other purchases, a 3% fee is charged.
- Where applicable, Wisconsin sales tax will be added to all purchases at the time of sale along with title and plate fees when applicable.
- Announcements on the day of the auction will take precedence over printed materials.
- Purchased items must be removed within 7 days or a $5/day storage fee applies. Items left more than one month will be disposed of without any financial repayment to the buyer.
Where are we located?
Boat and Car Auction Inventory
Below is a list of items currently available for the live auction that will be held on Saturday, September 25, 2021, on the grounds of Inspiration Ministries at N2270 State Road 67, Walworth (corner of State Rd. 67 and Cty. Rd. F, between Fontana and Williams Bay). More items will be added to this list as additional donations arrive. Please visit this page often to view the additional items. Thank you and we hope to see you at the auction on September 25th!