Auction Information and
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All items will be sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” without exception. Buyer is responsible for any and all title issues and fees. Come early and inspect items before bidding. All bids are final and must be paid day of sale.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard or good check with positive ID. Without exception, all purchases must be settled day of sale.
- A numbered system is used. To bid you must register.
- A buyer’s fee of $75 is charged for car purchases; for all other purchases, a 3% fee is charged.
- Where applicable, Wisconsin sales tax will be added to all purchases at the time of sale along with title and plate fees when applicable.
- Announcements on the day of the auction will take precedence over printed materials.
- Purchased items must be removed within 7 days or a $5/day storage fee applies. Items left more than one month will be disposed of without any financial repayment to the buyer.
Where are we located?
Boat and Car Auction Inventory
Thank you to everyone who attended our Boat and Car Auction on September 25th. We appreciate your support and it’s because of you that we had a great auction! We hope to see you again at the 2023 auction. Once a date has been confirmed for the auction, we will post on the auction web page. Please visit this page again for updated information.