Auction Information and Current Inventory
Our next auction is scheduled for Saturday, June 22, 2019. A number system is used so all bidders must register. Registration begins at 9am with the auction starting at 10am.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All items will be sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” without exception. Buyer is responsible for any and all title issues and fees. Come early and inspect items before bidding. All bids are final and must be paid day of sale.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard or good check with positive ID. Without exception, all purchases must be settled day of sale.
- A numbered system is used. To bid you must register.
- A buyer’s fee of $75 is charged for car purchases; for all other purchases, a 3% fee is charged.
- Wisconsin sales tax will be added to all purchases at the time of sale along with title and plate fees when applicable.
- Announcements on the day of the auction will take precedence over printed materials.
- Purchased items must be removed within 7 days or a $5/day storage fee applies. Items left more than one month will be disposed of without any financial repayment to the buyer.
Where are we located?
Boat and Car Auction Inventory
Our next auction will be held on Saturday, June 22, 2019. See below for photos of some of the boats that will be available at the auction. Please visit this page often as photos of additional boats and vehicles will be uploaded as they become available. We hope to see you at the auction!