Auction Information and Current Inventory
Our next auction will take place on Saturday, June 16, 2018. A number system is used so all bidders must register. Registration begins at 9am with the auction starting at 10am.
In conjunction with the auction, our resale stores, IM Reclaimed, will be hosting a Vendor Fair, Back To The Lake, on the same day from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please check out the stores’ Facebook page for this event at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/events/264529357417067/
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All items will be sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” without exception. Buyer is responsible for any and all title issues and fees. Come early and inspect items before bidding. All bids are final and must be paid day of sale.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard or good check with positive ID. Without exception, all purchases must be settled day of sale.
- A numbered system is used. To bid you must register.
- A buyer’s fee of $75 is charged for car purchases; for all other purchases, a 3% fee is charged.
- Wisconsin sales tax will be added to all purchases at the time of sale along with title and plate fees when applicable.
- Announcements on the day of the auction will take precedence over printed materials.
- Purchased items must be removed within 7 days or a $5/day storage fee applies. Items left more than one month will be disposed of without any financial repayment to the buyer.
Where are we located?
June 16, 2018 Boat and Car Auction Inventory
Please see below for photos of some of the items for our upcoming auction in June. For a complete list of items, please click here. New items are being added regularly from now until the day of the auction, so please visit this page again for updates to the list and the photo gallery!