POSTPONED – 10/6 Boat & Vehicle Auction
We are writing to inform you that due to the flash flood watch and heavy rain / thunderstorms currently forecasted for tonight and tomorrow morning, we have made the decision to postpone our fall Boat & Vehicle Auction. In addition to the poor weather, the ground will be too soft and muddy to drive and move vehicles on our lawn. The tentative rescheduled date is October 27, 2018 at 10am.
Please like and follow our Facebook page for future updates: https://www.facebook.com/inspirationministrieswi
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for supporting Inspiration Ministries!
Vehicle Donation Program
Featuring boats, cars and other items of value, our Boat & Car auction program is one of our most cost-effective ways to provide people with ability challenges the financial support that helps make living at Inspiration Ministries possible.
Donors get a “no muss, no fuss” way to dispose of items they no longer need while buyers at the auctions walk away with a great deal. Both enjoy the sense of “making a difference” to people who need the help our ministry provides.
Donating an Item
- Receiving a fair tax deduction as allowed by law.
- Saying goodbye to a boat or vehicle that is no longer needed.
- Relief from the headache of trying to sell your item.
- The heart-felt joy of knowing people with disabilities are being help by your gift.
Here’s how the process of donating your boat/vehicle works:
- Call 1-262-275-2264 to find out if your item is suitable for donation. If it is, we can pick it up or you can drop it by with the title, registration, keys and any other applicable information.
- We will mail you a tax receipt for your donation. If your donation sells for more than $500, and we have your Social Security number, we will send you a second receipt informing you of the sale price. This is normally the figure you can deduct on your taxes.
Have questions about our donation program?
Go to the Frequently Asked Questions page for donating your boat or vehicle or call 262-275-6131 (x227).